Thanks to your generosity CASA has met our fundraising goal of $15,000 to be matched by Luxury and Imports!
Your donation will help ensure CASA Volunteers continue standing up in court on behalf of Harper and other vulnerable kids in the toughest situations you can imagine right here in Leavenworth and Atchison Counties.
Harper is a seven-year-old little girl that lives in foster care and depends on the system to make sure she is safe.
Without a CASA Volunteer to speak on her behalf, Harper can't let the judge know important things such as:
- How many foster homes has she lived in this year?
- Is she going to the doctor?
- Is she able to visit her parents safely?
- When was the last time she saw her siblings?
- How many schools has she attended this year?